 Trains / 31233
    Re: Ararat 1972 —John Neal
   (...) Sorry to hear that it doesn't exist anymore. (URL) I do love collaborations, though; we did the same sort of thing with (URL) Jonathan Lopes> in Detroit back (URL) in 2007>. (...) Yes, I like that effect, but that doesn't mean that one (...) (13 years ago, 21-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Ararat 1972 —Timothy Gould
   (...) I remember that one well. Excellent :) (...) This is true. But making this took my entire luggage allowance so any expansion would involve mailing stuff etc. Doable but a pain. I have actually considered that style of project for my own, very (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jan-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)