 Trains / 3123
Re: Looking for track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:37:38 GMT

Unless they've found more 4555 they're out. Mike Walsh kept asking me if I
would trade him one of the blue car plates from the two 4555s I have because
he couldn't get one.

as of when?  I ordered mine about a week ago..when did you call?(S@H Canada)

S@H Canada doesn't happen to still have 4552 do they? I'm thinking I need
some more green train doors.