 Trains / 3119
Re: Looking for track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:03:15 GMT

If someone could order me 1 or 2 4555s, I'd appreciate it - I JUST got into
trains, want one of these, but would like to get it at retail ;-)

I'll be checking US S@H tomorrow morning when I do the Specials listing, but if
they don't have it, I'll want 1 or 2.

James Powell wrote:

What kind of increase can we expect? Here in Canada Track is a follows.
Straight, Curved $18.75
Points(pair) $41.00
Cross $14.00
These are in Canadian Dollars.

Dean,

The new prices in US dollars are:

Curves/Straights 14.50/box
Points 31.00
Crossover 11.00

(In other words, they are going up about 15%)

If I were you, and wanted large quantites of straight track, I would order it
now.

(I have c500 pieces, and my wife will kill me if I get any more!)

As well, if you are ordering from S@H canada, they still have 4555's for 90
cdn.

James Powell

--