 Trains / 31186
31185  |  31187
Subject:
Catenary and/or Trolley wire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 03:12:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Have folks done trolley wire or catenary? I've seem some folks that did some
using the Maerklin parts but I'm not looking for functional, just something that
looks good. I think I have a fairly good design for the poles. trying to decide
if tying knots in string is the way to go to get catenary or whether to build it
out of something like tubing and minifig hands. Which would be sturdy and less
taxing on the eyes (to build it) than string but would look rather overscale.

If folks have pointers to pics that would be great. I've tried some searches but
came up cold.

Thanks