 Trains / 31184
    Re: Investment for a home layout? —John Neal
   (...) The fact that the new PF train motor seems to be more powerful than the 9 volt motor would incline me to go with the new system. I don't like the dark Blay track, but such is life. I will be keeping my 9 volt track and probably run the PF (...) (14 years ago, 18-Sep-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Investment for a home layout? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) As a long term die-hard fan of 9V equipment I have to agree here 100%: The new motors rock. They are extremely fast, very strong, surprisingly "energy" efficient. After purchasing and testing the new trains, I found that they have great play (...) (14 years ago, 19-Sep-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !