 Trains / 31144
Toy Story Train: Life Imitating Art, or Not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:49:39 GMT

Here is a question for those of you who have seen the movie, Toy Story 3. I haven’t yet, but hope to, soon.

The question is: Is the 7597 the exact same toy in the movie (that is, does Andy own LEGO set #7597), or is set 7597 LEGO’s version of the LEGO set in the movie?

JOHN