 Trains / 31083 (-10)
  Who made the Train car with both brown colors?

Hey all, I recall seeing a Train car where someone used "retired" brown and reddish brown for a nice textural effect. Anyone remember who that was and can you provide a link to the pictures? Please reply to my e-mail if you could, as I don't browse (...) (14 years ago, 15-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains)

  SRW Locomotive Works

(URL) Sava Railways has unlocked the company vault, and four of the Sava Railways steam engine blueprints can now be purchased at (URL) SRW Locomotive Works>. These blueprints are of an American 4-4-0, a Hudson 4-6-4 with Henry Dreyfuss inspired (...) (14 years ago, 13-Feb-10, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  2010 Brickworld Theme

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover After much deliberation, the Brickworld Team is excited to announce that the theme for this year's event is: 2010: Bricks In Space So, let's all try to work something "spacey" into our displays somewhere in (...) (14 years ago, 10-Feb-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) If you're interested in seeing the bridge in action... well, as much as a bridge can be, I've uploaded a video to YouTube. (URL) --Tony (14 years ago, 3-Feb-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Eastwood Ravine

(...) Nice Benn (14 years ago, 30-Jan-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Eastwood Ravine

For the upcoming TexLUG display at the Healthy Baby and Child Expo in Houston, and to make use of our club's new MichLUG designed train tables, I decided to build a sunken display module featuring my new Trestle Bridge design. (URL) Photos of the (...) (14 years ago, 27-Jan-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts

(...) It makes more sense for "Monorail" to be a valid CATEGORY than some of the existing ones, so I added it a while ago. The definitive list is at (URL) Chris (14 years ago, 21-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about gearing Power Functions-based trains

(...) Actually, the 9V motor also had the same issue around corners, but I believe it was not caused by the required wheel slip, but by the increased friction on the flanges when they run at a (fairly large) angle to the rails on the corners. This (...) (14 years ago, 20-Jan-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Question about gearing Power Functions-based trains

I've noticed that because the Emerald Night's two sets of driver wheels are locked together, the engine struggles to go around corners: the outer wheels have further to turn, so the wheels slip and the engine's movement becomes jerky. Would it be (...) (14 years ago, 19-Jan-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Brickworld Registration Open

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The team at Brickworld is excited to announce that registration for the 2010 event at the Westin is now open. Preorder items will be posted on the web site soon (including 2 event kits). The theme is (...) (15 years ago, 1-Jan-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact