 Trains / 30958
Re: 6 Stud Tankers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:28:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
I wanted to announce that there are now 6 wide cylinders!!!!  So we can make 6
wide tankers and boilers! It appears that they are split in fourths like the 8
stud cylinders. And either 5 or 6 bricks tall.  Unfortunately these elements are
in purple as the body of Zurg the purple bad guy in Toy Stories.

I just tried to find a picture of it but gezzzz whare to look and Flickr is a
navigation nightmare...

SteveB

But why would anyone want to build 6 wide?

(g,d & r!)

J-1

Why to run them on the new Lego 6-wide rails in the Temple of Doom set.  The
designer has been quoted as saying the new rails elements were designed for
making a wide variety of layouts.