 Trains / 30861
Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Assi wrote:
Hi, thanks for your help! I was also starting to think that no one has built
this color scheme yet. I'm actually attempting it by flipping between a picture
of an HO electric train version of it and the building instructions in the book.
If I actually succeed, I'll post some shots of it here.
Thanks again!

Give this one a try:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=23486

Russell