 Trains / 30857
Re: Wanted: Picture of LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2009 01:40:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Assi wrote:
Does anyone have some pictures of a LEGO SF GP-38 Loco “Warbonnet” design as
discussed in the "Getting Started With LEGO Trains" book by Jacob McKee?
Building instructions for this color scheme would be even more desirable. I need
to build a loco to pull my custom SF rollingstock for a train layout. Any help
would be really appreciated.
Thanks!
Mark

Here are the instructions