 Trains / 30771
  Re: New Flexible Track Pieces (was: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?)

(...) I don't see myself using this in long strips together, so I don't think it'll be much of a problem. Instead, I see myself using one or two in between pieces of straight track to get certain geometries. For public shows, I doubt we'll use this (...) (15 years ago, 18-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Flexible Track Pieces (was: Has anyone considered molding track ourselves?)

(...) I thought I read something somewhere that this track would allow it do quicker inclines and declines, Dues the new track have a bit of a bend to it? or is it simply the fact that it is four studs long, so the track pivots at the connection (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)