 Trains / 30749
    Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Thanks Clifton. This looks like an exciting set and exactly what TLG needed to revitalize TRAINS. BTW, what is the LEGO Train Club Site? -Jeramy (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos —Clifton D. Chambers
   (...) Some how this information was sent out on a distribution list and was posted on WAMALTC site by one of our members. I was hesitant to name any sites since they are photos of an actual set but LEGO has not provided any additional information. I (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)