 Trains / 30635
Re: ex-MILW Soo Line GP40
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2009 03:28:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Matt Hamann wrote:
Sometime in late July while on a long, 6 hour drive to Pennsylvania I started
playing around with ideas....

Matt-

This is awesome!  I looked at your Flickr pictures and there is just so much
SNOT on this MOC.  It's dripping!  I love the way you captured the worn paint
and the cab design rocks.  Excellent work!

-Dave
ToT-LUG