 Trains / 30613
    Re: Western Train with instructions —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I agree that dark gray would have worked better for these edge lines. I can easily change "always back" in LDView to be "usually black". I played around with the settings a bit, and with r * 30 + g * 59 + b * 11 <= 3600 as my threshold for (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Western Train with instructions —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) I always considered that "Always black" was unusable since dark colors were illegible. So for me the answer is yes. I would be tempted to push the threshold further: even if there is enough contrast on screen, it could be insufficient in (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Western Train with instructions —Michael Heidemann
   (...) I agree fully with Philo's thoughts about the "Always black" edgelines. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Western Train with instructions —Timothy Gould
   (...) So do I but going back to the original issue which instructions are using the black edgelines? Tim (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Western Train with instructions —Timothy Gould
   (...) Ahhh I found them. The original loco and the last two. I must have accidentally switched LPub across to a different setting before doing (and redoing in the case of the loco) the instructions. Newer versions will be uploaded. Tim (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)