 Trains / 30569
Re: 7896 "Straight and Curved Rails" Set Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:40:13 GMT

Hi Ted,

   ... Once a buyer has a few complete circles (or even many, say 10 to 20), they never again need curve track. But they always need straight track....

That’s an AFOLT point of view. We enjoy long straight track, imitating real word railtrack.

Now, focus just one moment on kids point of view.

They enjoy to alternate right curves with left ones, making their train snaking their way, disdainful about these boring straight tracks.

I do not say I’m happy with TLC’s choice, but I see, at least, some kind of logic in it.

Didier