 Trains / 30495
    Re: Hobby Train —Don Cox
   (...) This is one of the reasons I would have preferred for TLG to continue producing the 9volt system until at least there was a 'working' PF system. Our club continues doing train displays including this Sunday and the next two Sundays. We do our (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Hobby Train —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like you're reading the absence of these things as evidence to the contrary. We haven't seen new passenger or cargo wagons for many years and I doubt we'll see them anytime soon unless (...) (16 years ago, 11-Oct-08, to lugnet.trains)