 Trains / 30317
    Re: Long time away, new layout in making —David Graham
   (...) Carl, Nice to see a mixture of 9V & 12V, my 12V has been in the loft for some time now. Are you not a member of Brickish, if not you will have to join and share with others in the UK. David (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Long time away, new layout in making —Carl Greatrix
   Hi David, Thanks for your reply. There is an IR train in there aswell, so I have all 3 variants mixed together with a total of 12 engines so far :) They all have their own attributes but I do prefer the 12v over all. I'm afraid I'm not yet a member (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Long time away, new layout in making —David Tabner
   (...) Nice trains. Hopefully we will see them at an event/display soon. BTW Brickish is very expensive - you'll be paying a lot of money. Not the membership fee (which is small) but from the many opportunities, that being a part of the UK (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)