 Trains / 30313 (-10)
  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) We were the happy fans that got to see this train in action (URL) Jeff's a fantastic builder Dave K (16 years ago, 22-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

Great blend of concepts! Good work and thanks for sharing! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 21-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) That is sweet Jeff. I wish I could have seen that live and in person. Ben M. (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic Space Train

(...) Vool MOC! I really like the rocket car. It reminds me of a cross between (URL) 6950 Mobile Rocket Transport> and the (URL) MX Peacekeeper> ballistic missile system. You captured the mechanics of a double 6950 transport very well (which I (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Classic Space Train

A few people in our local Lug decided to create a classic space layout. My contribution was a Classic Space style train using more recent parts. Features of my train include light up rockets and headlights. Rectractable Radar Dish and A rocket (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The unthinkable - Redesign Santa Fe SC

I have a great deal of admiration for James Mathis. He introduced me and many others to a modelers level of detail for LTrains. 7 years ago I added the Santa Fe cars and a Super Chief to my LTrain collection. Built them as in the plans and admired (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld 2008... not

Well I was going to say, it looks a bit like a repainted super chief, but then you already mentioned that. And then I was going to comment about the colours (the blue does look great), but again you already had. The cheese pieces were cool as was 6 (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brickworld 2008... not

Okay, sorry for the tease in the subject, but as I'm getting reading for Brickworld, I was finally able to upload a few pictures of a train MOC from last summer. And it has been almost a month since we've seen any new train MOCs posted. (2 URLs) I (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  NXT+LDCC control from PC

(...) Just today I wired a motor and re-programmed the RCX for LDCC, is there any progress on the NXT? I'm sure it has quitse some advantages and since I mainly have educational versions conntecting to the 9V track is easy. I have problems (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2008 Perth Hobby Train Show

(...) Here are a couple of links to video taken at the show... (URL) - Lego display starts at 2:15 in, till 3:10 (bridge side) (URL) - Lego display starts at 3:07 in, till 4:22 (city side) Cheers, Braith. (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact