 Trains / 30307
Re: Brickworld 2008... not
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:51:23 GMT

Well I was going to say, it looks a bit like a repainted super chief, but then you already mentioned that. And then I was going to comment about the colours (the blue does look great), but again you already had. The cheese pieces were cool as was 6 wheel bogey, oh wait you mentioned that too. In the the close up it’s a fake and ooops the motor wheel derailed in one picture. But everything was already mentioned so all that I’m left to say is I totally hate it. You didn’t mentioned that! Just kidding I liked it a lot.