 Trains / 30308
    The unthinkable - Redesign Santa Fe SC —Peter Edwards
   I have a great deal of admiration for James Mathis. He introduced me and many others to a modelers level of detail for LTrains. 7 years ago I added the Santa Fe cars and a Super Chief to my LTrain collection. Built them as in the plans and admired (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: The unthinkable - Redesign Santa Fe SC —James Mathis
   (...) snip (...) Peter and all, You have done the thinkable, the imaginable.... You have created something that is your own. Very clever. Credit for the door design? Unlikely was me. I can't dare to accept that credit. That design style has been (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jun-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)