 Trains / 30145
    Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains —Scott Wardlaw
   I agree that the lack of traction is still one of the biggest hindrances to the new system. My latest trains (to be revealed at BrickWorld) have eight of the new RC-type wheels that are all powered, yet they barely get any traction! Has anyone tried (...) (16 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) The problem with Bluetooth, WiFi, Wireless USB and any other kind of radio frequency transmission would be the horsepower requirements required to decode it (i.e. microprocessor or custom ASIC both of which require extra circuitry to make them (...) (16 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)