 Trains / 30117
  New (to you) trains

Well it had been a slow couple of weeks for new train MoCs, but I see that trend has already changed in the last few days. And now here I am to add my 2c to the pile. I'm slowly clearing through my backlog of creations and getting them up to (...) (16 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New (to you) trains

(...) Hi Benn, Superb work as usual. The use of those fences for the horse cars is extremely clever. Now for a request... would it be possible for you to upload a nice clear photo of any of these MOCs with a clean background? I'd love to blog some (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New (to you) trains

(...) ... (...) ... (...) Thanks for the kind words Tim. I must say "Doh!" for not giving credit on the fences. I would agree that it was a clever idea, but not mine. I borrowed it from a picture of Dan Siskind's work. It will be a couple of weeks (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New (to you) trains

(...) I'm sure we've all done it. It's a great idea regardless of its origins. (...) Hi Benn, Might I suggest investing in an A2 or larger piece of white card. It's easier to move than a sheet and gives a cleaner background. Please do let me know (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)