 Trains / 30109
Re: Maryland & Pennsylvania RR NW2 Diesel Switcher #81
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:

Cale,

I love it. Lots of delicious detail. I really like the grill work on the front of the hood.

Thanks for the associated history of the switcher. It helps bring this MOC into life.

-Jeramy

Thanks Diesels are typically pretty plain so getting details to stand out on them can be a challenge.

And I love learning about the history of what I model. And the Ma & Pa (witch being from York PA. is my home town RR) has a great story to tell. I highly recommend the book The Ma & Pa - A History of The, Maryland and Pennsylvania Railroad by George Hilton to any one who wants to know more about this little railroad.

Cale