 Trains / 30108 (-5)
  Re: Finally a video of my steamers in action

(...) Very Nice. Steam Engines always look best when in motion. The double heading of TSR 300 and 500 was great. Some day I'm going to build a mate for my Decapod for a nice double headed drag freight. Cale (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: using BBB med wheels

(...) Yes The drivers on my (URL) 0-6-0> are regular stud increments. (...) I had some spare wheels lying around so I did some experimenting. Anthony's suggestion is pretty much what I (URL) came> up with as well. (3 URLs) The rods I came up with (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: using BBB med wheels

(...) Or even connect them to 2 & 4, possibly eliminating the need for any gearing. ROSCO (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: using BBB med wheels

(...) I have, a ten wheeler, but it uses a very similar setup to Cale's and uses standard stud increments, so I doubt it'll be of much help to you. (URL) could always connect the first, third, and fifth wheels together using a rod (all blind, I (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  using BBB med wheels

Hi All, I'm just starting an 0-10-0 steamer using BBB med size wheels. I was wondering if anyone has some examples of BBB med wheels in use. I noticed Cale had an 0-6-0 steam switcher, Cale are those regular stud increments? Looks like yes. I first (...) (17 years ago, 10-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact