 Trains / 30088
  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) Dave- We have a drawing that use to make the curves (and another to do switches) for all the ballasted track on SCLTC layouts. I'll ask Susan to send you one. -Ted SCLTC (16 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) Is it possible to have Susan post the link here for everyone, since there are times when all of the clubs combine track at major shows. I know there is some reluctance by some clubs to move to standardization by including these types of (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ballasting Corners?

(...) Clifton- The curve track ballasting layout document lives on our file server at home. I'll try to put it on scltc.org and post a link. The core problem that the drawing solves is maximizing the amount of square "gravel" that can be placed (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)