 Trains / 30088
Re: Ballasting Corners?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dave Sterling wrote:
Hello again my fellow LEGO fanatics.  :-)  Stacy and I are working hard to get
our layout ready for an upcoming train show and for Brickworld 2008.  One place
we are stumped right now is ballasting corners.  We've got most of our straights
ballasted and everything is looking pretty good.  I started playing around with
some tiles and 1x1's in the corners but have not come up with something good
yet.  I also did some searching on the SCLTC site and on Brickshelf, but
couldn't quite find the pictures I wanted.

So...

Does anyone have close-up pictures of their ballasted corners both with and
without track in place?  We'd love to see what ya got!  Show us your ballast.
:-)

-Dave

Dave-

We have a drawing that use to make the curves (and another to do switches) for
all the ballasted track on SCLTC layouts. I'll ask Susan to send you one.

-Ted
SCLTC