 Trains / 30013 (-5)
  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) Thanks for that. Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I was not able to post since beginning of the month. (17 years ago, 13-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mind the gap! London Underground 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Steam Loco

(...) David, the model looks great. I used some similar techniques when I built my 0-6-0 pannier tank engine. "Duck" from the Thomas the train series. (2 URLs) This is the near complete model, I later switched the roof to black tiles and lower, and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) It looks like the PF IR receiver will be very useful for train control and other continuous duty applications. But the only remote available is for intermittent operation. So the only LEGO option to running in PWM/continuous duty is to use a (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

  Old Dark Grey Train Track available in Online Pick-a-Brick

It appears that "Old Dark Gray" 9V Train track is available in Pick-a-Brick again! Stock up while it lasts. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Scale Modelers Aren't the Only Ones . . .

(...) If the uncoupling is for the switching yard, have you considered an on-loco uncoupling device? It does have it's limitations but at least it can be moved around the layout realistically. See my effort.. (URL) like to build a trackside one too. (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact