 Trains / 29926
  Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

Hi all, I have uploaded a number of my custom LEGO Santa Fe trains into my BrickLink store inventory: (URL) for looking, and if you don't look, then I hope you have a good reason, like you're just sitting down to watch the next episode of "LOST" or (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) Hi, Mark! They look really good, but it is bad form to post advertisements outside of the (URL) market groups>, even though your item is train related. It is a violation of the TOS. Thanks! JOHN (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) Sorry. I come to LUGNET a lot, but it's been a LONG time since I posted here. I think that must have changed. Is there a way to move this, cancel this, or should I just leave it now that it's done? Thanks, Mark (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) Okay, I moved it to the market forum. Sorry about that guys--my bad. Mark (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) No worries. I'm just glad I got you before the (URL) Evil Tims> did-- they can be sticklers about things like this. Once, I saw them turn a guy into a newt for cross-posting improperly! (he got better) JOHN (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock...

(...) Thanks John. I do very much appreciate the grace extended here. I've also seen these kinds of mistakes handled badly. So, did they also make this guy you speak of cut down the tallest tree with a herring? Ha! Mark (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock...

(...) And glad to see you recognize and appreciate the ways of python. :-) JOHN FUT.O-T.F (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock available at my BrickLink store.

(...) Hey, I don't give a newt. t'other Tim might. Although the post hasn't been moved, ( I don't think anyone but admins can move posts.) but don't worry about it. Tim (David) (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock...

(...) Hi Tim, I meant that I reposted in the correct forum, and will continue there. Thanks, Mark (16 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)