 Trains / 29934
Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 15:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Assi wrote:

   Okay, I moved it to the market forum. Sorry about that guys--my bad.

No worries. I’m just glad I got you before the Evil Tims did-- they can be sticklers about things like this. Once, I saw them turn a guy into a newt for cross-posting improperly! (he got better)

JOHN

Hey, I don’t give a newt. t’other Tim might.

Although the post hasn’t been moved, ( I don’t think anyone but admins can move posts.) but don’t worry about it.

Tim (David)

Hi Tim, I meant that I reposted in the correct forum, and will continue there.

Thanks, Mark