 Trains / 29931
Re: Custom LEGO rolling stock...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:06:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Mark Assi wrote:

   Okay, I moved it to the market forum. Sorry about that guys--my bad.

No worries. I’m just glad I got you before the Evil Tims did-- they can be sticklers about things like this. Once, I saw them turn a guy into a newt for cross-posting improperly! (he got better)

JOHN

Thanks John. I do very much appreciate the grace extended here. I’ve also seen these kinds of mistakes handled badly. So, did they also make this guy you speak of cut down the tallest tree with a herring? Ha!

Mark