 Trains / 29846
    Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station —Peter Edwards
   (...) I don't know about everyone else but I store my spare bits in bins sorted by colour (But I have a friend who sorts his by brick type). So when ever I buy a new set, many of the models get tweaked because of the new pieces. This train station (...) (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station —David Koudys
   In lugnet.trains, Peter Edwards wrote: <snip> (...) Right there with ya--whatever LEGO comes my way I'm a happy camper! Nicely done on the station, btw! It's neat how it *looks* simple yet has lots of nifty details. Dave K (17 years ago, 2-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains)