 Trains / 29793 (-5)
  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Thanks Rafe! Much appreciated. I was intrigued when I saw the title of the post in Italian. Jonathan (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Hi all, See below. I'm not sure how many of you read the Italian posts and I don't know if this is old news, but I didn't see this in Trains so I thought I would post. This is the English translation; I snipped the Italian since my Italian is a good (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains) !

  "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Howdy! I'm pleased to announce that I have finished building and am ready to sell copies of one of my favorite MOCs, my Sava Railways #805 "American" 4-4-0 wood burning steam locomotive, just in time for the holidays no less! (URL) Each locomotive (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  (no subject)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Train Club (BayLTC) are pleased to announce our 4th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Holiday Display at the Museum of American Heritage. Saturday, December 8, 2007 to Sunday, January 6, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

  Re: Another new element? (was Thomas Update with new element!)

(...) And if you look at the new Indiana Jones motorcycle chase you'll see a 1x4x3 version similar to this. Looks like a new window system. Tim (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact