 Trains / 29789
Re: Another new element? (was Thomas Update with new element!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 23:44:42 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Luca Giannitti wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote:

   See the white 1x2x2 windows on the second level of the house? Could these be an updated version of our beloved 1x2x2 old-style windows that got phased out a few years back? Does anyone else have information on this?

Yea, this is the new 1x2x2 windows with clipping glass (imagine a trans black or trans light blue glass instead!!!). I’ve got this informations from somebody on 1000steine forum. Moreover note the new door fitting the 1x4x6 frame... not bad!

Bye Luca

And if you look at the new Indiana Jones motorcycle chase you’ll see a 1x4x3 version similar to this. Looks like a new window system.

Tim