 Trains / 29786
Re: The Turin tram collection grows up: here the type "2800"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 20:36:00 GMT

   Great work Luca!

I am happy to see trams being built as I live in a town full of trams myself. I must start to model one (maybe the new Sirio) using medium blue and white - the colors of Goteborgs Sparvagar.

Thanks for fine photos

Mattias

Thanks Mattias! I was once in Göteborg and I loved the town and its trams. I liked very much the blue livery (medium blue - blue - aqua or blue - dark blue - medium blue) that fits very well during the nice summers when the sky and the water of the sea are the same!

Never thought to build this model?

Bye

Luca