 Trains / 29781
Re: The Turin tram collection grows up: here the type "2800"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:32:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Luca Giannitti wrote:
   Dear train fans!

My collection of Turin (Italy) tram cars grows up: during the last weekend I’ve showed for the first tipe my latest tram:

I love it, Luca! I love all of your trams! Lots of schleimy SNOT, great use of colors, very faithful to the prototypes, and a great scale too!

Very well done, indeed!

JOHN