 Trains / 29773
    Re: WIP-Passenger Dome car using 10183 set —James Powell
   (...) I really must do some Ldrawing of the dome car I built ~8 years ago, as it uses the Star Wars style of canopy back to back to produce a quite elegent dome. James Powell (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: WIP-Passenger Dome car using 10183 set —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) You might be referring to the style of observation car shown here in one of Mike Walsh's designs: (URL) This is from his Carolina Train Builders website, (URL) I like this style of dome and have "borrowed" it on one of my railcars. Alas, the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)