 Trains / 29751
  Re: Pittsburgh & Lake Erie RR Caboose and Hopper

(...) Cale, Wow. Great units and great details on both. The interior work on the caboose is awesome and inspiring. I will definitely be borrowing some ideas to improve my car interiors. Tremendous work. One question. I was wondering if you (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pittsburgh & Lake Erie RR Caboose and Hopper

(...) Naturally after I posted this, I immediately noticed that the suggested piece is defintely the wrong angle... answering my own question. Someone with a better part knowledge may have other ideas, but have to say a great job tackling a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)