 Trains / 29641
Re: LTC question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Keith Goldman wrote:
Hello train-heads,

I'm interested in forming my own LTC, and I wanted to know if anyone could
advise me on the procedure, or direct me the info somewhere else.  My LUG
brought a train layout to the NWBC, and I thought it would be cool to have an
LTC to go with my LUG.

Thanks in advance.

-Keith

Just get an engraved brick with "KeithLTC" and voila--instant legitimacy--at
least in my eyes. lol

Tommy Armstrong
The BrickEngraver