 Trains / 29639
Re: LTC question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:53:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

I'm not exactly sure that there's a formal requirement for having an LTC. I
always just assumed it meant that a group of people got together and built train
layouts.

But I could be wrong...

Tim

PS. Is that KeithLTC or NevLTC?

I can't believe you'd even ask me that question Tim.  With an ego the size of
Montana, do your really think I'd use a geographical location in my LTC title?
KeithLUG defies conventional geo-political boundaries:  well...we have 3
Canadian members, and who knows where Nannan is actually from, so I'll be
calling it KeithLTC.

Thanks for the info, be it right or wrong, I received so much conflicting info
at the fest that I felt compelled to ask.

If anyone else has conflicting info, I'd be interested in hearing it.

Thanks, fellow train-heads.

-Keith