 Trains / 29500
  Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

Hi train friends! I'm going to show you my last LEGO creation. This is another tramway from Turin (Italy), my hometown, but this tramway is an historic car. It was designed with the ideas of Peter Witt and it was built in the 1932-33 by FIAT. Peter (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) Luca, May I be the first to congratulate you on an excellent design. You've captured the characteristic shape of the tram very nicely. I think that I rode on one of these - or at least, a similar model - when I was in San Francisco on their (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) Many thanks, Jordan! You're right, in San Francisco on lines "E" and "F" run Peter Witt trams from Milan. They are very close to the one of Turin, except for the livery: orange in Milan, green/light lime in Turin. Cheers Luca PS: more pics of (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old Peter Witt Tramway from Turin

(...) I do agree with Jordan when he says that you captured the characteristic shape of the tram very nicely! Another great of Your Moc's,Congrats! (17 years ago, 29-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains)