 Trains / 29428 (-5)
  Re: Need Electrical Help

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:Jn2wvH.BoL@lugnet.com... *snip* (...) You are correct, In your case (assuming those LEDs are 1.5v and not your typical 2.1v variety), Vl would be 1.5v + 1.5v, or 3v So in our (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Let me check I understand the theory of this - you want 1.5V across the LED, which means the resistor has to take the other 7.5V. You then pick a resistor that gives you a 20mA current at that figure of 7.5V. Then you double-check the power so (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: what makes a good engine shed?

(...) Hi Ondrew I really like this question. I have never built an engine shed, but have made many plans of grandiose maintenance complexes for which I lack space. As for a good looking shed, I think it comes down to architecture. Modern sheds could (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  what makes a good engine shed?

Hey all, It’s been kinda quiet on here lately so I figured I’d ask an open-ended question. What makes a good engine shed? What I mean by this is; what should it contain, what should it look like and more importantly what makes them such a popular (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Classic style train

I haven't been around here for quite a while. I haven't build a lot either. But recently I've built a seventies style train. And why not show it here. (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact