 Trains / 29301
    Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show —Matt Doyle
   I am very familiar with the city of Detroit from great restaurants and amazing bars to the University and Cultural/Museum district architecture and a bit of histroy. I would be more than happy to show some people from the various clubs around. I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO @ NMRA Nat'l Train Show —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Matt, Thanks for offering to do this. This is something I would definitely like to take you up on. I love good food and drink (and company!). Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains)