 Trains / 29258
Re: Brick-built hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:40:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Daniel Aubin wrote:
   Hello all,

I’ve finally decided to buy one of my LDD train models. To be more specific, I bought the sodium-chloride hopper that was the winner in the freight rolling stock category on the save.9vtrains.com contest. It isn’t exactly the same one as I’ve tinkered endlessly with it (as well as my other designs).

Very nice, especially given the limited LDD palette. Only one suggestion, and it’s an easy one too, add one or two 2x2 round plates under each of the round top hatches to bring them level with the catwalks on the roof.

Benn