 Trains / 29256
    Brick-built hopper —Daniel Aubin
   Hello all, I've finally decided to buy one of my LDD train models. To be more specific, I bought the sodium-chloride hopper that was the winner in the freight rolling stock category on the save.9vtrains.com contest. It isn't exactly the same one as (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Brick-built hopper —Benn Coifman
   (...) Very nice, especially given the limited LDD palette. Only one suggestion, and it's an easy one too, add one or two 2x2 round plates under each of the round top hatches to bring them level with the catwalks on the roof. Benn (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)