 Trains / 29247
  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) If I were you I would contact ebay. Send them the pictures that you have and let them know that you want it taken off. I had several needlepoint designs copied and kits were being sold on ebay. I had a copyright on them and because they (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) It's good to hear they will act. Does this mean you create needlepoint and collect Lego? Interesting combination of hobbies. (...) Copyright law is complex. Ownership of copyright is usually very easy (at least when it's not part of a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) not exactly. The printing of the design can be copyright, however what you do with building it is not. I am more familiar with the needlework part of this for an example. You cannot copy the instructions, however you can stitch as many designs (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit: OK or not?

(...) On closer inspection it would appear that copyright law is a bit more complex in what it covers than I realised (second paragraph of (URL) suspect that Lego may differ from needlepoint because of this in that it is (most probably) counted as a (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)