 Trains / 29153 (-5)
  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! I love Flickr, it's really helped the building process when it comes to things like these. There aren't too many shopes that carry the 4x4 dome piece I used around, but they are there. (URL) Thanks for the reply! --Tony (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! The stickers I intend to add won't do much to change the overall look, they'll mainly just be adding text too small to have been created through LEGO means. I had some reservations with the color scheme, but it was different so I went (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

(...) Thanks! It helps that I gave up and spent the money on a good camera and a good lighting set up, after years of trial and error trying to make what little I had on hand work. This locomotive was a fun build, but a real pain to photograph given (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  FRED- flashing rear end device

(URL) FRED- Flashing Rear End Device (URL) Full Gallery> (once moderated) Inspired by one of John Neil's hopper cars with an integrated FRED, I set out to build my own for the double stacks. It took me a while to actually get one of the smaller (...) (17 years ago, 17-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: The Tequila Sunrise

Nicely done Tony. I snuck in a few peeks on the Flickr page last week, and saw that it was really coming together. Turned out great. The cow-catcher came out very well using that method. I'm still dabbling with my Hudson streamline concepts... I (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact