 Trains / 29114
  Re: Northern Pacific SW1200

(...) Pretty slick! Very good detail all around and clever tricks abound. I like the spark arresters on the stacks. The rear of the cab looks well detailed, do you have a photo of the rear when it is all together too? The only suggestion I have is (...) (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Northern Pacific SW1200

(...) I cheated to flatten the top of the similar handrails on the VO660 buy putting a paperclip inside the flex tube. Tim (17 years ago, 1-May-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Northern Pacific SW1200

(...) Thanks, Benn. (URL) a picture of the rear>. I choose not to have the handrails at an angle since I felt that it couldn't be properly done. If you can't tell, the rear was inspired in part by Tim Gould's (URL) VO-660>. I've been trying to (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Northern Pacific SW1200

(...) The build looks great, and big too. (...) I've used brass rod from a hobby shop. Mat (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Northern Pacific SW1200

(...) Thanks for the suggestion, Mat. I'm going to pic up some waterslide decals at the hobby shop later so I'll make sure to get some brass rod while I am there. I came up with a solution for the hand rails on the rear of the cab, (URL) here> it (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)