 Trains / 29081
  Re: LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson

Tony - Thanks for all the great info! (...) That will be #1 on my to-do list... Very nice. (...) I had been digging around the internet, but had not come across Ben's presentation yet. Very, very helpful and great building strategies. Awesome MOC's (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson

--snip-- (...) --snip-- Hi Ted, Just a quick word of warning... I've never tested this one in real life so there's not guarantee the solution I have there works. It seemed to work out in CAD but real life is the ultimate decider. Tim (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson

After some work this weekend, my LDD 'Streamlined Hudson' has improved quite a bit. I scrapped the first one and created another MOC's with two stylings; a Dreyfuss and the the Empire State Express. The Empire State Express is the one that I am most (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson

(...) I'm not sure who 'Junkpile' is yet on Brickshelf, but I was flattered to see the LLD New York Central "Empire Express" Engine I designed above put into the ABS. To their credit, they also designed a very nice tender to go along with it, and (...) (17 years ago, 11-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)