 Trains / 29062
Re: Train Station made from Corner Café
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Ted Andes wrote:

BTW - if anyone has any ideas on how to incorporate those ‘white skis’ that were used over the front door I would love to hear them... as it is now, I may just buy a bunch of min-figs and let them go on a ski holiday :).

A station at a ski resort!

Tim

Great suggestion. That would be fun! And from the pictures, I guess I already have the white sheet for the snow :). I could use the thin, two-high white pieces I used for bookshelves and cafe refrigerator to make lockers... it also makes me think of a new challenge of creating a cog/incline railway and train up to the top of a ski-mountain... and making it work. I would probably need to rely on some technic pieces for that.