 Trains / 29017
  Re: 36 Axel Schnabel Car Take Three

(...) Pushing the limits of length is quite a feat. The white accent on the trucks serves the overall look very well, and gives detail to what would otherwise unbalance the model. I like the smooth red tile for the bracing structure, but that seems (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 36 Axel Schnabel Car Take Three

(...) James, Thanks for your comments. The white trucks are what motivated me to build this. I used the tile on the bracing structure because it tapered from 6 studs to 4 studs and this looked better. The black plates are decks and so I left them as (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)